C&I Engineering is an employee-owned firm providing multi-disciplined engineering, procurement and project management services to the petroleum refining, petrochemical, and utility industries.
- Civil Engineering Degree (ABET) with a course emphasis in Structural Engineering. Advanced degree (Masters or Ph.D.) is preferred but not required.
- This position receives technical guidance and administrative direction from the Chief Civil/Structural Engineer.
- Knowledgeable in structural steel, reinforced concrete and foundation design.
- PE or SE registration, Committed to continuing education and self-development.
- Knowledgeable of Seismic Design and requirements of ASCE-7.
- Professional presence and able to work with clients and vendors to resolve issues.